Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What Questions do I ask a Listing Realtor?

This is a very good question. I recently spoke with a seller who was asking me a series of questions about listing his home. When we finished our conversation he said so what questions should I ask Realtors who I call to come talk to me about listing my home?

1. Are you bringing a Listing Package and leaving it for my review?
2. Are you bringing a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) showing the homes that have sold in the last 6 months that is either in my community or in the surrounding area that are in like manner that have SOLD. Are you bringing this on paper to show me and leaving for my review?
3. Are you bringing a Net Sheet to show my most likely net including all cost other than the normal closing cost a seller will pay including your commission? Less my mortgages or any lines of credit?
4. Are you going to show me on paper and leaving for my review my competition (homes for sale in my area)?
5. Will you show me on paper from the MLS your statistical reports showing how many homes you have sold in the last calendar year?
6. Can you show me on paper in your statistical reports your list to sale percentage?
7. How will you market my home?
8. Do you do videos?
9. What is your average days on market?
10. Can you tell me what I need to do to get my home ready to go on the market?
11. What kind of reports will I get from you on views of my home?
12. Where is my listing syndicated beside the local MLS?
13. Do you have a web-site where you market my home?
14. How many sites does your listings go to?
15. Do I get weekly updates from you?


Final Question for Top Agents? When can you list my home for sale in the MLS?

Click here to view my web-site and call me today. Diane Harmon, Realtor "The Harmon Murphy Group" with Keller Williams Realty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment